In lieu of the recent events around the world, we are working diligently with our clients and suppliers to ease the process as much as we can. We have created a list of tips that we hope you find helpful.
1. Breathe, stay calm, relax and be positive
2. If you need to make changes to your event, think of it as a RESCHEDULE and not a cancelation
3. Communicate with your Act/Entertainer/Supplier and discuss a plan of action (use the message function to speak to your supplier from the BookEntertainment Dashboard). Find out what their rescheduling policy is as well as future dates that are available. Most suppliers will keep your deposit and use if for your new date.
4. Book a new date for your event
5. Communicate with your guests ASAP with your plan and reschedule date
If your Wedding or Event is still going ahead
1. Communicate with your venue to ensure they have precautions in place to deal with Covid-19. They have adequate supplies of hand sanitiser, wipes and soap. Some venues may split your guests up and use a wristband system to avoid contact between groups of guests.
2. Seriously consider changing buffet style food to table service to stop the potential spread of infection
3. Do not be offended if invited guests do not attend your event
4. Have a backup plan and be prepared to reschedule at the last minute
5. Consider live streaming your event to those that cannot attend
6. Communicate with your suppliers to make sure they are still traveling to events
Remember the lives of your family are what’s most important.
Acts and Suppliers: Read this post from The Musicians Union
Any Questions? Contact our customer support team: email@example.com